From time to time we ask people for their personal details in order to be able to communicate with them about the Festival. This is 'Personal Data'. This data is only held for the specified purposes and is not shared with any third parties except as may be strictly necessary.
Protecting the privacy of people who use this website is important to us. We strive to keep all information that you have provided to us confidential and we will hold this Personal Data private and secure and we will only use this Personal Data for the purpose you have agreed to.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Names and contact details such as telephone numbers, postal addresses and email addresses.
If you purchase a ticket for the Festival, then in addition you may also provide your debit/credit card details to our ticketing service providers who will use this information only for that purpose.
3. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA?
We may use personal information for administrative, operational and marketing purposes and to communicate with you about the Festival.
We will not pass on your information to a third party unless required to do so by law.
4. HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
We do our best to ensure that your personal information is secure. As required by UK data protection laws, and through our Data Management Policy – a new requirement under the General Date Protection Regulation due to come into force in May 2018.
5. ACCESS RIGHTS
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data
• The right to access information we hold on you. At any point you can contact us to request the information we hold on you as well as why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we obtained the information from. Once we have received your request we will respond within one month
• The right to correct and update the information we hold on you. If the data we hold on you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and your data will be updated
• The right to have your information erased, if you feel that we should no longer be using your data,
• The right to object to processing of your data
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
See Wimbledon International Music Festival contact details